Chicken Legs, ( I used 6 but you can use 12 or 24 and double recipe :D)
Butter ( I used liberally and used 1/2 of a 100 gm stick)
Lemon Juice (about 1-2 lemons or more depend on how citrus you want)( 1/2 cup for 24 legs)
Seasonings. (I use ginger garlic paste+ Oregano+pasta seasoning+ black pepper+ Salt+ red chilly powder for the wet seasoning)-1 tbsp
( I used ginger powder (saute) and rest recipe to make dry seasoning) -1 tsp
Some coriander if you like ( optional)
1. Melt butter in a kadai/pan
2. And dump lemon juice it right into it.
3. Next add wet seasoning. Now stir it together well…
4. And be sure to stick your finger in and give it a taste. Add more spiciness if you’ve got the guts.
5. Thoroughly rinse your chicken legs.
6. And with tongs, transfer chicken legs to the butter mixture one by one.
7. Tilt the pan if you need to, and slosh the chicken around until thoroughly coated.
8. Remove each chicken leg to a baking rack.( cover it with foil) What I do is to put rack on baking sheet as the chicken drains liquid)
9. And before you pop them in the oven, give ‘em another coat of the butter mixture. Put in all of the mixture
10. Now, give them another sprinkle of dry seasoning.
11. Pop ‘em in a 400-degree ( 200 degree C) oven for exactly thirty minutes.
12. After thirty minutes, they should be nice and golden brown. But if they could use just a little more color, turn the broiler on high and let ‘em sit under it for a minute or two.
13. Sprinkle some pasta seasoning if you like or leave it.
I like to heap the chicken legs on a platter. I don’t know, it just says “abundance” to me.
1. I used 2 tbsp of olive oil and rest process was same. Alternatively you can marinate chicken legs with wet seasoning and then add in oil. As oil is less in quantity compared to butter. Use coriander too. It tastes equally awesome.